Showcase your talents in building a cutting-edge data science platform! As a QA engineer, you will cover the code of the platform with the unit and end 2 end tests, setup QA processes, and perform manual testing.
- 2+ years of practical QA experience
- Ability to write QA documentation — test cases, checklists, test plans
- Ability to develop tests in python with pytest
- Ability to develop end to end tests using selenium
- Ability to test REST APIs
- Load testing
Experience with testing of products connected with DataScience, ML or BigData
- Conduct functional and non-function testing of Web application including both GUI and backend tests
- Report and escalate issues in a timely manner, work with the team to resolve them
- Close cooperation with project`s teams to make sure each release meets high-quality standards
- Work in a startup environment where requirements can change fast
- Proopose and follow QA processes to have the great quality of product.
Work with a team of top-notch engineers and data scientists
Your opinion and inputs matters: possibility to contribute to the architectural and product decisions
You can join an early-stage startup and build the future of analytical tools together: we offer long-term partnership and stock options
Competitive salary based on the results of the interview
Datrics is a low-code data science platform. We help businesses to make data-driven decisions without coding or prior algorithms knowledge.
Backed by YC in 2021.
Сайт компанії: https://datrics.ai
Сторінка компанії на DOU: https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/datrics